Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 43: California Sunshine!

It was a true blue sunny California day.  A friend and I visited the US Open of Surfing, a massive event consisting of hordes of bikini-clad beachgoers, booths on booths of unnecessary free stuff, and of course, surfing.  The place was peppered with photo-ops which I avoided as much as possible.
My friend did manage to snap this candid shot:


Shoes meant to be signed hang from strings around the event because why the hell not.

My profile looks so... normal!  I am relieved/amazed to not see my chin poking out.  After awhile, my friend finally persuaded me to take a photo with her, despite my reservations about my splinty smile.

From far away, it just looks like I have braces!
Because everyone likes comparisons, here's a photo of us before surgery:

It's a little difficult to see an enormous difference from these pictures, but it's definitely there. :)

4 comments:

  1. wow what a stunning profile! I cannot wait to be at this stage xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your profile is gorgeous
    It's so good that you had surgery in your teens and didn't wait like a lot of us bloggers do. lol
    Ps I love your hair!!! I've been trying to grow mine out for ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you Terra! Sometimes I wish I waited, it's a lot to go through at this age :/ And my hair is sooo unhealthy but thank you-- I wish I could do makeup like you!! :)

      Delete