Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 39: Good Luck!

I would like to take this post to wish fellow bloggers Rosa and Erin the best of luck on their surgeries tomorrow!  As well as using this site as a medium to tell my own jaw surgery story, I have, since day one, been engrossed in the stories of others.  Everyone experiences this differently and it's fascinating to live through so many different perspectives.  I love the community of bloggers as well- everyone is so supportive of one another! It's so comforting and validating to know that I am not alone in this endeavor.  It's strange to think all the way back to the emotional roller coaster that was the night before surgery.  I couldn't understand my own emotions: it was an uncomfortable mix of excitement, nerves, restlessness, and anticipation.  I have come so far since then, stomaching the process with a blend of will and overwhelming support.  Kind words from others gave me so much confidence!  A little encouragement goes a long way during something like this, so I will say it again- good luck you two and stay strong! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment