Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 52: "After" 360 Pics

In the other progress photos I posted near the beginning of this blog, I only took frontal and profile shots, while I think it's interesting to see surgery's effect on every angle of the face.  So here's a "360"-style view where you can see my flat cheeks but better profile at seven and a half weeks post-op:




















The wires and splint have created some fullness around my lip area that makes me feel a little like this:

Which I'm hoping will go down once it's all removed.  Overall, I am definitely happy with the results of surgery now that the majority of the swelling has gone down. :)



2 comments:

  1. So many pics! I've just started following your blog, nice job updating. It's very helpful for people like me who have yet to have surgery.

    And you're healing great, doesn't look like you have any swelling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha I know sorry, I was trying to capture every angle! Thank you-- it's been fun keeping a daily blog. Good luck on your surgery! :)

      Delete