Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 65: Surgery Timeline In Teeth Pictures

I really don't know what's going on with my teeth at this point.  Sometimes I feel like they touch on the left side, sometimes I can bite down on my right, I just don't know!  Things are hopefully moving towards proper occlusion, but it is difficult to tell.

I thought I'd post a few pics of what my sad little mouth has been through in the past few months:


PRE-BRACES


THREE MONTHS IN BRACES


POST-SURGERY BANDS


BANDS OFF AT ONE MONTH POST-SURGERY


WIRES AND SPLINT REMOVED TWO MONTHS POST-SURGERY



Notice the slight tilt and small gap in between my two front teeth.  I know I'm obsessing over these little details but I expect perfection after all of this!  These pictures show the massive improvement in my bite though-- I had nearly forgotten how much of a gap I had.  To my jaw surgery patient readers: there is a light at the end of this very long tunnel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment