Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 63: Date & Random Updates

Went on a date tonight. ;)  I had a fantastic time and he didn't mind the braces at all-- I nearly forgot I had them!  It's nice to know that others don't perceive all of this as as big of a deal as I make it out to be.

I continue to have headaches because of the rubber bands.  I sincerely hope I only have to wear them temporarily.  My orthodontist told me that in six weeks I should have a better idea of how long I will require braces.  My teeth moved fairly quickly in braces pre-surgically, so I'm hoping that this means it won't have to be too long!  Also, my molars are slowly moving closer and closer to one another!  So happy about this.
Sorry for the short random and choppy post today, I am so exhausted right now.  Sometime I'll have to find a good stopping point for the daily portion of this blog-- the last thing I want is for my posts to feel forced.  But the comments I've been getting make me so happy!  I am overjoyed that people curious about surgery have found my blog helpful and informative.  It makes it all worthwhile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment