Friday, January 8, 2016

Allie graduated college!

Hi to anyone who's still reading this!  It has certainly been awhile since I've posted, but I wanted to revisit this blog to include this photo:

I graduated college recently (yay!!!) and matched up this photo of my mom and I from my high school graduation (left) with one from college (right).  My face is almost in the same position, so its easy to see the subtle, but significant changes to my jaw/teeth/face!


Before surgery, I could never fully close my mouth to smile.  Just look at me now!  You can see how the procedure caused my nose to widen and turn up slightly and the middle of my face to appear less sunk-in.  I rarely think about my jaw surgery anymore, but photos like this remind me how glad I am to be on the other side of it.

Also: I do still answer questions asked in the comment sections of these posts!  I get an email notification every time someone posts and I am always happy to help the best I can.

Wishing you all a happy new year!  Hope you're hanging in there, no matter where you are in this crazy surgery/recovery process. :)





1 comment:

  1. I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
    An excellent blog.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete