Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 57: Summer Is Almost Over?

Aaahh I missed my first day of blogging!  I slept over at a friend's last night and didn't get a chance to update.  So I'm going to cheat a little and post this one today!  Here are some pics of last night:



I cannot believe that summer is finally coming to an end in a few weeks.  It seemed to drag on ceaselessly for the longest time, steeped in a miserable recovery and endless boredom.  I couldn't wait for it to end!  However now that I've been allowing myself happiness again, I wish I had a little more post-splint time.  Most of the friends I've seen over the past few weeks I may not reunite with again for several months-- they are scattered all over the country!  I am grateful for what little time I had with them, though it feels like not enough.  I am also so happy to almost be done with the worst part of this process.  Despite the whole jaw deal, I have managed to carve out a pretty decent summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment