Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 48: Fragile

Having my jaw moved and broken makes me feel so fragile!  I went to another concert tonight which was at the same venue as yesterday's but oh so much rowdier.  The crowd was a sea of elbows and flying objects, all of which presented a danger to my breakable face.  To make matters worse, people were crowd surfing all over the place, which means that I had bodies flying at my head as well.  They were even standing on boogie boards- literal crowd surfing!  I took this artsy photo:


Ridiculous!

I was shielding my face like it could shatter at any moment.  Which it very well could have!  Although I ended up having so much fun, but I can't help feeling like I nearly escaped death!  The last thing I want is to damage anything and interrupt the healing process.  Got to be careful!

2 comments:

  1. This picture is amazing! It depicts summer so perfectly! I understand what you mean by feeling so fragile, no one wants to prolong theory recovery, but who wants to stay in during their entire recovery! It's nice to see that you are still able to enjoy your summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm starting to become a bit of an instagram addict haha. I hope you're enjoying your summer as well!

      Delete