Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 59: Profile Sketch & SPLINT OUT TOMORROW!

Drew this self-portrait of my profile today...

Drawn from this photo.  

...at work.  I have been extremely productive lately haha.

The splint comes out tomorrow and I am so incredibly ready.  Part of me thought this day would never come!  As I said before, I am a little weary about the anesthesia, but I almost feel like a surgery veteran now-- I know exactly what to expect!  After such a length of time dealing with remnants of surgery still in my mouth, I am itching with anticipation.  No more invasive poky wires or awkwardly having to repeat myself when others can't understand me?  I am SO ready.  Though I have to grudgingly accept braces for the next few months, they pale in comparison to everything else I've had to deal with.  Finally, I'll have a little normalcy!


No comments:

Post a Comment