Saturday, June 9, 2012

Preparation!

As the date is growing nearer, I'm beginning to prepare for the extensive recovery process.  Based off of recommendations from this girl (her blog has helped me so much!) I am currently stocking up on Bed Buddies, NutriSqueeze bottles, and GoGo Squeezes.  It's making the process so much more real!  I'm definitely getting scared... I've got such a long road ahead of me and it's so difficult to see the end at this point! I'm also beginning to explore other blogs- I am finding so much comfort in other people's stories.  I aspire to be like the people who soldier through the miserable recovery and emerge confident and grateful for the experience!  6 days till surgery!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Allie! Welcome to the blog world. How exciting to finally be this close to your surgery. Try to stay calm;) I will be sending you good vibes.
    Best,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete